The HDPE Inflow Defender®, inflow dish was designed to significantly prevent rain/stormwater from entering the sanitary sewer system through the manhole cover and upper frame area. The HDPE Inflow Defender® inflow dish is part of Utility Sealing Services complete “AIIM” Annual Inflow & Infiltration Maintenance Program.
• Neoprene gasket
• Effectively blocks abrasive debris
• Eliminates excess flow
• Fully assembled - no special tools required
• High-density polyethylene
• Molded structural ribs
• Optional SS 316 eyebolt hardware
• Custom logos on orders of 100 or more
• Reduces maintenance costs
• Eliminates motor run-time spikes, significantly reduces sewerage treatment costs
• Custom sized - installs quickly and easily to prevent dish from falling into manhole
• Impact resistant; long lasting; resists heat and cold
• Made in the USA
1) Remove the manhole cover
2) Clean the manhole flange area of dirt and debris to ensure accurate measurement
3) Locate manhole frame Inside Diameter (ID)and measure across ID with a minimum of two dimensional readings for accuracy-record the smallest measurement to the nearest 1/8"
4) Locate manhole frame Outside Diameter (OD) and measure across OD with a minimum of two dimensional readings for accuracy-record the smallest measurement to the nearest 1/8".